ABOUT THE COMPANY
Leading Australian property group with a large portfolio of retail assets across the country. They pride themselves on employing the best talent in the market and nurturing their unique company culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Property assistant role reporting into the assistant centre manager to maximise income and asset value, with a focus on your development.
- Hands on management and administrations.
- Accounts payable, reconciliation as well as monthly management reporting.
- Complete full centre walks.
- Collect rent and associated charges, authorisations, and arrears collection.
- File retailer bank guarantees and insurance policies
- Assist in the production and distribution of centre marketing, newsletters and events.
- Prepare casual leases and collect licence fees.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Property or finance related degree.
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service.
- Exposure to store managers and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain properties in centre manager's absence.
- Competitive package
- Community culture where your career development is a priority.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.