We use key customer insights to help the design and build of products and services that meet the needs of both our business and retail customers. We drive business value by creating innovative data products using machine learning and AI.
Exposure to our core functions will give you a solid understanding of how to use analytical techniques to deliver leading business solutions. Projects and business engagement will be tailored to your personal career goals, maximising your opportunity for growth.
The program is also integrated with graduates across the organisation. This gives you development opportunities, multiple lines of support and a vast network of colleagues and contacts to help you to build a successful career.
We're Looking For People Who
What it takes
- are passionate and driven to make a difference by putting the customer needs first, and designing a customer experience for the digital world
- are powered by opportunities to learn and grow in their career
- has the desire to develop business acumen, challenge themselves and their colleagues, meet new people and develop professional and customer relationships
- are creative thinkers and innovators focused on creating a customer experience of the future
- has a flexible mindset that adapts to the fast-changing world of technology.
Graduates from all disciplines are welcome to apply. However, preferred degree areas include:
- Data Science
- Business analytics
- Actuarial studies
- Computer Science
- Any other quantitatively oriented discipline.
If this is of interest please apply directly below