As this leading private business continues it’s growth journey, they are looking for a part time GM Finance to partner with the founding Directors to drive key commercial decision making to enable further expansion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will support the group’s Directors in managing the finance strategy, general financial advice and commercial support. You will also oversee the successful completion of income tax, GST returns, cashflow, project reports, accounts and transactional banking by the outsourced accounting function.
This role with suit an experience candidate that is looking for flexibility of working hours and location of work. The role is 2 days a week and can be working from home.
- Deliver a business-centric commercial finance capability.
- Proactively partner with executives and senior leaders on commercial matter
- Provide strategic management of group corporate structure and tax management
- Manage group cashflow and provision of monthly management reports
- Oversee the outsourced accounting function
- Manage tax matters for the Family Trusts
- Manage project spend through project life cycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a Chartered or corporate environment.
- Experience providing value add to business operations.
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders
- Hands on management of accounting functions
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.