This client has a reputation for delivering high quality, customer centric online services for businesses and online consumers.
Due to their continued growth and success, they have an opportunity for an opportunity for a Senior GIS Presales Engineer to join their business. This role will stretch and develop your skills and experience.
As a the GIS Presales Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring their content, products and value proposition are represented in the best possible light both externally to the market and internally to the commercial teams.
The stuff you'll do:
- Conduct demonstrations of their content and products to customers in one-to-one and one-to-many settings
- Be a brand ambassador in technical discussions with prospective and existing customers
- Teach prospective and existing customers the best way to integrate their content into their workflows
- Identify opportunities to expand customer facing documentation, training and support materials to keep their current and future customer's happy
- Coach new sales team members to ensure they are knowledgeable and market-ready as soon as possible
- Proactively generate content for and contribute to tender and bid responses to ensure successful conversion
- Represent the business professionally at industry events
- On occasion, assist the Support team with critical (post-sales) support issues and escalations
- Collaborate with the Product team (and Survey Operationss team as required) in the development, rollout and delivery of new products
What you'll need:
- An understanding of subscription models
- Knowledge of Web Applications
- Geo-spacial OR GIS/imagery OR mapping industry experience
- 2+ years in a Technical Pre-sales role in enterprise SaaS software or imagery domains
- Strong Enterprise SaaS software experience and knowledge
- HTTP-based API experience and knowledge
- Programming experience or experience working closely with software development teams
- Experience in a technical solution selling environement
- GIS software such as Esri, QGIS, Mapinfo or similar
- CAD software experience such as Autodesk, Bentley or similar
- Salesforce competence
- Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- An ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
What's in it for you?:
- The opportunity to work within one of Australia's leading Tech firms
- The opportunity to pick-up up new concepts and systems
- The ability to create a role tailor made to you
- An organization with truly ground breaking S/W tech
- A fun role with passionate, dedicated team members
- Work-life balance in a company that looks after its employees
- An organisation that looks to promote from within
- A long list of benefits, breakfasts, wellness allowance, massages, reward and recognition.
If you want the ability to significantly affect your career potential in one of Australia's leading tech players and have all the attributes mentioned above, contact Jason Ajai by sending your resume through the associated link.