In this role you will be responsible for:
- Business development, preparing tenders and proposals;
- Planning and coordinating field investigations for large-scale residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects;
- Coordination of site inspections for earthworks, pavements, deep excavation, road, rail and tunnel projects;
- Working in a team of geotechnical professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- Australian experience as a Geotechnical Engineer;
- A current valid drivers license;
- High-level communication and writing skills;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present due to growth.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!