SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER/ GENERAL MANAGER (OFFICE) - Sydney - $160k+
About the employer
A diversified top tier Fund Manager with over $8bn in assets under management. The
company boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after
culture. With considerable growth plans, this end-to-end property group covers acquisitions,
development and in-house asset management offering diversity and a well-rounded
property environment to develop in. Internal cross-promotion and professional
development is a major value-add for joining this group.
What's on offer
This fantastic employer is in the market for a progressive Senior Property Manager or emerging General Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management. The role will involve the day to day management of a flagship commercial office asseta located in Sydney.
Specific duties include:
- Communicate appropriately with investment manager and key tenants to provide timely, relevant strategic advice in relation to all aspects of the management of the asset and to ensure satisfaction;
- Preparation of asset strategy as well as further income opportunities;
- Maintain and submit timely, accurate forecasting;
- Oversee major leasing campaigns for the asset, and ensure reports on major campaigns are prepared and delivered as promised;
- Lead regular and structured asset team meetings;
- Implementation of forward tenant leasing strategies;
- Construction of annual property budgets;
- Regular re-forecasting of income, expenses, and capital expenditure, and variance analysis versus budgets;
- Financial modelling of leasing proposals and capital upgrades;
- Maintain active knowledge of office market conditions/research to support property decisions
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/commerce/finance, and a minimum of 7 years' property experience, ideally commercial office assets.
To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Senior Property Manager/GM