As the General Manager of this well established Office Park you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Property and its management team.
Considerable focus is required on tenant relationships and will bring energy, enthusiasm and strong communication skills to the role. You will be expected to bring an owner’s mindset to the position and leverage the insights of the broader business to deliver a value adding service to the client.
To be considered you will:
- Tertiary Qualifications preferred or alternative industry recognised course in retail/commercial property related discipline.
- Real Estate Certificate or Real Estate License.
- Training in current WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislations and systems.
- Over 10 years of qualified experience in a Commercial Management environment.
- Proven ability to manage and develop team members.
- Proven track record of building new clients and business development.