ABOUT THE COMPANY
Leading international property group with a large portfolio of retail assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The general manager role will be an opportunity to develop the CBD strategy closely with the asset management team.
- Develop a Canberra CBD centre strategy and present to the asset team.
- Provide advice for the marketing and operational input to form the end design considerations.
- During development and then into stabilisation, actively engage the retailers, other business, and community leaders.
- Lead a diverse, multi-skilled team to ensure their engagement and the performance of the centre.
- Prepare the centre for staged openings working with construction.
- Full responsibility in terms of financial, administration, performance, contract negotiation, stakeholder management, analysis, marketing and leadership of the centre management team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven leadership of a regional or super regional retail asset.
- Project management skills
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proven experience to deliver strong shopping centre performance during the redevelopment lifecycle
- Exposure throughout the development phase as well as day to day centre management responsibilities.
- Ability to genuinely devise and drive strategy.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.