FUND ANALYST - SYDNEY - $120k -140k
About the employer
Our client is a diversified Fund Manager with a traditional blend of assets in their portfolio. The business has grown significantly in the last decade and specialises in managing office, industrial and retail assets, with a mix of premium and value-add making up the portfolio.
What's on offer
The Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and financial support across a growing real estate portfolio. The opportunity will position candidates for future opportunities and career progression within the funds management sphere.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation of fund models using excel;
- Use of existing business financial models for transactions analysis;
- Assist asset management team in the creation of asset plans and their reporting;
- Managing and enhancing capital savings within portfolio's via creative analysis;
- Month end analytics reporting;
- Investor relations reporting and IM creation and development;
- Bachelor degree qualified in finance, real estate or other relevant degree;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Excel modelling skills are required for this role;
- Must have had a background of real estate valuations or another equivalent analytical role within the property sphere totalling a minimum of 3 years' experience;
- The ability and desire to be a team player and assist in various projects and deals where necessary.
For information regarding the role please apply to the link attached.
Salary C. $140k