This large listed ASX property business in the CBD are looking for a CA or CPA fund accountant to join their division. Known for being a division with excellent mentoring and career path planning, this will be a role which would provide progression for the successful applicant.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the statutory accounting, taxation and management accounting for a various funds. The role is positioned for expected for growth in the sector.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for several funds
- Accounting for acquisitions, joint ventures, borrowings and derivatives and consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Assist with the annual audit process for the group including preparation of consolidated financial statements including cashflow, preparation of supporting workpapers and respond promptly to queries from external auditors.
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly BAS/GST return for the consolidated entity and subsidiary entities
- Preparation of annual income tax returns including the liaison with external tax advisers
- CA / CPA qualified
- Property funds accounting preferred
Please apply ASAP to be considered or call Melissa on 80759923