This multi billion dollar firm has an impressive portfolio of property assets under management. Due to some internal changes and process improvement opportunities they are looking to bolster their team.
We are looking for a Fund Accountant with a breadth of skills looking to work in a team that embraces teamwork.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end fund accounting
- balance sheet/unit price preparation for several funds.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- GST / BAS / Income Tax preparation
- Tax Distributions
- Assist with quarterly Investor Reporting
- work paper preparation
- management accounting
- Process improvement
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Depth of experience within a similar role, ideally from a funds management/financial services/ fund services background.
- You will have highly advance excel skills and strong stakeholder communication and reporting skills.
- You will also demonstrate experience in handling multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment and thrive on working in a team
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Ideally CPA / CA / CIMA qualified