ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's leading SaaS Platform operating within the Property Management space. Based in the CBD and utilising some of the latest tech that involves Machine Learning and AI driven development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Full-Stack Software Engineer will be responsible of helping build and also maintain their data-centric platform as well as be part of the journey towards their new product that will be launching soon. Continuous delivery on features for their next generation products and being able to learn and adapt towards different tech stacks.
- Delivery new features and functionality
- Helping transform an industry that impacts the quality of life in millions of Australians
- Helping develop and build custom web-based platforms and following engineering best practices such as CI/CD and writing unit tests/TDD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Software Engineering (distinction average)
- At least 4-5 years of commercial experience in a start-up like tech driven development environment is ideal
- Knowledgeable and passionate about design patterns and providing high quality code
- Understanding full continuous integration and delivery as well as Microservices
Fantastic start-up vibe with Engineers that love coding and take a lot of pride into what they do. Being built into the mission of what they're all about and where they want the company to continue growing is what they are after, not someone who's just looking for a job to look for a job. Also having the ability to own your own solution and managing a feature is what they offer in regards to helping build your Software career and doing what matters in life.
- Located perfectly in the CBD (Wynyard)
- Cool tech start-up vibe on to great things
- Being able to learn a vast variety of different tech languages
- Very attractive base salary with loads of progression
- Flexible environment
HOW TO APPLY
My client is hiring immediately, so please apply to this advertisement or you can call Nima (SC @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 02 8075 9922