With more than 130 active systems, no other company has installed as many productivity solutions into Australasian customers as them. These solutions have been embraced across multiple industries - from private companies to government organisations, from health care and accommodation to industrial.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be responsible for architecture and development. Your main objective will be to plan, develop and deliver a high-quality and innovative platform, which pushes operational productivities and efficiencies while working as part of the Product Delivery team and with external contractors.
- To work closely with the Product Manager to plan, develop and deliver commercially applicable leading-edge technology solutions for commercial customers.
- To liaise with the Sales Team and their Customers to deliver on time, within specification and on a budget so that they delight their customers with a product that exceeds their expectations.
- To work with the Product Manager and Delivery Manager to manage external resources that assist in delivery.
- To assist with the development of cutting-edge, cloud-based software for our customers across Australia and beyond.
- To understand that with every start-up everyone is expected to get their hands dirty, working on both the big stuff and not so big stuff.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- To work effectively and productively with all stakeholders so that you deliver the very best outcomes for our product.
- 5+ years minimum experience in PHP development with previous experience working with Laravel.
- React Native
- Database Design (MySQL)
- PHP MVC Frameworks ( eg Laravel/Cake)
- You're a brilliant PHP developer with a passion for online technologies.
- You love solving problems with technical solutions.
- You're excellent at communicating with your team and with customers.
- You're great at designing/implementing effective technology solutions, both large & small.
- You have extensive experience developing and extending websites and web-based applications.
- You love learning new skills and working with new technology.
- You're passionate about writing clean, extensible code.
- Start-up environment
- Share options
- Remote workplace flexibility