The company we represent is an early stage data and technology company, through their new market place they are transforming the way people engage with and buy essential services. They are an agile and nimble organisation with an ethical point of difference who are on a mission to help Australians save hundreds of thousands of dollars. For too long there has been a lack of clarity around how essential services are charged, their marketplace allows for a clearer, data driven understanding of these charges and the savings that can be made.
They are a dynamic, flexible, experienced and ambitious team who are pushing the boundaries each and every day. Their combined attitude is one which supports whatever it is that needs doing, their people are at the center of this and as their newly appointed Full Stack Developer, you will be a key member.
Who we need
We are seeking an experienced, inquisitive and enthusiastic professional to join this close-knit, well humored Sydney team. Their core SaaS product supports a number of customers across various industries however there is a particular reliance on the product within the energy sector. Due to an upcoming change (planned for July 01st 2019) there is a need to split the core product into 3 micro-service products and also to add a 4th micro-service. This is a challenging role which will draw on your entire Stack experience, there is a hard deadline for completion with very clear deliverables.
An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail is a must. To be successful you will need to take pride in ownership, be process oriented and be good at juggling multiple priorities. Our ideal team member is self-starting, has a problem solving attitude and is constantly looking for ways in which to contribute to our shared goals. You must be an analytical and critical thinker who is constantly evaluating, questioning and searching for answers.
What you do:
- Guide the technical direction of the companies stack infrastructure and technology
- Define requirements
- Architect the product and new features
- Take ownership of all RESTful APIs and Dashboards both internally and externally
- Apply the right tools from the full set of leading edge technologies
- Support the development of internal processes and standards
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Perform code reviews to uphold coding standards
What you need:
- You must be an exceptional communicator, we need someone that can clearly articulate
- At least 5-10 years in-depth experience in a similar role with:
- Git, GitHub, SourceTree
- HTML / CSS
- DB (Oracle/Postgress/MongoDB)
- RESTful API's
- An ability to demonstrate expertise with current and emerging Technology
- Experience in the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative, adult and fun environment
- Ownership of your own list of priorities and deliverables
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements, please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.