ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Financial Services providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of their Development team, you will be using languages including .NET Core, SQL, and Angular 2+.
You will be joining a business with a close-knit but growing team and awesome company 'culture' with additional perks. The team socialise outside of work and have a newly renovated office to boot.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be a Full stack developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code.
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least five years
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, Angular and SQL Server
- A great attitude and willingness to wear different hat's within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free onsite Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion