One of the leading financial services organisations is currently looking to hire a Full Stack Developer on permanent basis to join well performing agile team. Role is located in Sydney CBD, and has a good combination of front end, middleware (Azure) and backend development. One day you will work on Back end, another day you will tasked to work on Front end whilst working on databases and one day you'll do it all together.
We are looking for a good communicator who has previous working experience in an agile environment and exposure to full SDLC. Preferably you have worked in financial services before. Our client is a Microsoft house.
What you'll have:
- Previous experience developing in SQL (SQL Server) - writing Stored Procedures, complex queries for OLTP systems
- Strong knowledge and exposure to database design and optimisation
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design for the business layer
- Some experience in SSIS is an advantage
- Financial services working experience
Desirable tech stack:
- Google productivity suite
- Visual Studio
- SDLC frameworks and methodologies
- Security practices in coding
- Web API and Web Services
- JIRA and Confluence
- Automated testing frameworks
- Power BI
- General experience in DevOps and CI/CD
If you'd like to join to work with well established company who has great culture and collaborative environment you should apply for the role.