The environment we represent supports a system of primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches and Central Coast, educating thousands of students. Creating positive outcomes for their students and enriching their school communities is at the heart of everything the client we represent stands for.
As Frontline Enablement Leader, you will hold a senior leadership position with two main components:
1. Leadership, coordination and rostering of a team of School Enablement and Support Officers (Field Service Engineers) in their work in supporting school leaders, educators, administrators and students.
The role emphasises the ongoing learning and capacity building of this team in their execution of duties, which includes ensuring cohesion of both proactive work and reactive responses to digital issues in schools. You will be responsible for ensuring all School Enablement and Support Officers build and develop their own capacity over time.
This includes promoting a culture and developing processes of shared ownership and responsibility, where knowledge and skills of previously centralised roles absorbed into their duties on a rostered basis. This includes supporting their work in roles undertaken at both triage level of ticketing, as well as more high-level work coordinating resources and priorities, allocation of colleagues as required, and engagement with partners to undertake complex resolutions.
2. You will also take an overseeing role in collaboration with a newly created role. Together, you will both support the ongoing capacity building, development and pastoral support of Trainees in an expanded program. This includes all schools having regular support presence from a Trainee each week. Trainees, who are sub-contracted from agencies, and concurrently undertaking TAFE qualifications, are supported in such ways as career pathway experiences, gradual release of responsibilities and the mentoring program partnered with School Enablement and Support officers
Using superior interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, you will be expected to build strong relationships and create positive relationships.
- Deliver quality, regular professional learning sessions to School Enablement and Support Officers supporting their ongoing capacity building in all inherent requirements.
- Ensure equitable and shared opportunities exist for School Enablement and Support Officers to experience and contribute to all levels and range of service support for schools, including site visits to resolve issues, medium and larger project leadership and central coordinating of colleagues on a rostered and needs basis.
- Directly model and deliver consistent messaging of high-quality customer service, ensuring all team members and Trainees are clear in expectations towards this.
- Supervise the range of duties of all team members in their work on the range of both centralised, and school-based responsibilities. Ensure contingencies are in place for leave requirements that are both planned and unexpected in delivering seamless service to schools.
- Supervise, guide and support the Trainee Leadership Growth and Support Officer in developing the capacity of Trainees, and appropriately managing risks and work according to the limited experience of Trainees.
- Lead regular team meetings for communication and updates, attend and contribute to workstream meetings, and attend weekly Leaders Meetings as part of the Leadership Team of the Digital Enablement workstream.
- At least 3-5yrs experience in a leadership role where fostering trust and collaboration is key
- Experience in technical support environments with +500 Desktops
- An ITIL V3 Certification
- Advanced understanding of Digital Systems, terminology, across multiple platforms including Windows and Apple as well as various applications and programs
- Experience with Windows platforms, Office 2010-2016, iPads, Apps and Google Suite
- Valid NSW Driver's License and access to your own vehicle
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
We are offering a competitive salary with onsite parking and salary packaging.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application. Unfortunately, due to the amount of response that is received not all applicants will be contacted.