Catholic Schools Broken Bay is a system of primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches and Central Coast which is responsible for educating thousands of students. They are building a fresh, bold and enthusiastic team of real-world problem solvers, tasked with empowering one of the best learning environments available.
This new and exciting environment will suit curious thinkers who are innovative in their approach and focused on efficient and friendly service.
Creating positive outcomes for their students which ensure they can become the best they can be is at the heart of Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
As Frontline Enablement Leader, you will hold a senior leadership position with two main components:
- Leadership, coordination and rostering of a team of School Enablement and Support Officers (Field Service Engineers) in their work in supporting school leaders, educators, administrators and students. The role emphasizes the ongoing learning and capacity building of this team in their execution of duties, which includes ensuring cohesion of both proactive work and reactive responses to digital issues in schools.
This includes supporting their work in roles undertaken at both triage level of ticketing, as well as more high-level work coordinating resources and priorities, allocation of colleagues as required, and engagement with partners to undertake complex resolutions.
- You will also take an overseeing role in collaboration with the newly created position: Trainee Leadership Growth and Support (who reports back to this position). Together, both support the ongoing capacity building, development and pastoral support of Trainees in an expanded program. This includes all schools having regular support presence from a Trainee each week. Trainees, who are sub-contracted from agencies, and concurrently undertaking TAFE qualifications, are supported in such ways as career pathway experiences, gradual release of responsibilities and the mentoring program partnered with School Enablement and Support officers
- Deliver quality, regular professional learning sessions to School Enablement and Support Officers supporting their ongoing capacity building in all inherent requirements.
- Ensure equitable and shared opportunities exist for School Enablement and Support Officers to experience and contribute to all levels and range of service support for schools, including site visits to resolve issues, medium and larger project leadership and central coordinating of colleagues on a rostered and needs basis.
- Directly model and deliver consistent messaging of high-quality customer service, ensuring all team members and Trainees are clear in expectations towards this.
- Supervise the range of duties of all team members in their work on the range of both centralised, and school-based responsibilities. Ensure contingencies are in place for leave requirements that are both planned and unexpected in delivering seamless service to schools.
- Supervise, guide and support the Trainee Leadership Growth and Support Officer in developing the capacity of Trainees, and appropriately managing risks and work according to the limited experience of Trainees.
Lead regular team meetings for communication and updates, attend and contribute to workstream meetings, and attend weekly Leaders Meetings as part of the Leadership Team of the Digital Enablement workstream.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role where fostering trust and collaboration is key
- Experience in technical support environments with +500 Desktops
- An ITIL V3 Certification
- Advanced understanding of Digital Systems, terminology, across multiple platforms including Windows and Apple as well as various applications and programs
- Experience with Windows platforms, Office 2010-2016, iPads, Apps and Google Suite
- Valid NSW Driver's License and access to your own vehicle
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Onsite parking
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport
- A newly formed team, huge opportunities for career advancement
- Support in your ongoing development
- Friendly, supportive environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. Please take time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.