Currently on the lookout for a Front-End Architect to join a global client on a permanent basis and be the lead and direct 2IC to the head of Engineering. You will have access to senior stakeholders but also have direct influence in the strategy and architecture moving forward.
As an integral member of the Product Engineering team, the Front-End Architect is responsible for contributing to strategic platform architecture and solution design and ensuring that all delivered solutions adhere to agreed architectural principles and strategic goals.
Product Engineering strives to achieve the highest levels of software engineering principles, practices, and quality throughout its development teams. The Front-End Architect is responsible for ensuring that these ideals are upheld throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to apply an analytical technology-agnostic approach towards architecture and solution design.
- A proven track record delivering on high profile / highly scaled enterprise level solutions.
- An excellent understanding of content-based systems, software design patterns, system integration and building scalable applications.
- Demonstrable experience working within a quality oriented / TDD / test-first approach to software development.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Detailed understanding of web technologies and protocols e.g. Web servers, DNS, HTTP, JSON, XML,TCP/IP, CDNs.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion around the role you can apply directly below.