Our client is a growth phase business that is well-funded by its overseas parent. Combining a unique offering, exceptional technology and a great culture, we are looking to hire an FP&A lead to manage the corporate planning and drive commercial analytics.
The role will include:
- Provision of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Delivery of the annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting process
- Establishing meaningful KPI's to drive the business
- Effective stakeholder management with sales and marketing leaders to manage help them manage their budgets and deliver on revenue targets
- Create meaningful data analysis to better inform all areas of operation.
Most importantly the role will increase and improve on the current level of reporting and the measurement of business performance. The role requires a desire and interest to delve into the data and use it to add genuine value.
The preferred candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with a strong track record in a similar role. You will be able to operate at both the macro and granular level to provide real insight into current performance and the metrics that will lead to improved performance. Moreover, the candidate will be comfortable working in a growth culture which will be demanding and rewarding in equal measure.
To register your interest please submit your application by following the prompts (using a Word Doc version of your resume). For further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720