We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable ASX50 organisation. As the business continues to innovate and with a strong reputation in the market they are looking to bolster their Financial Planning & Analysis team.
We are looking for a driven FP&A Manager, the role plays a pivotal role in the delivery of key strategic initiatives and projects and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business with analysis, reporting and insights. Responsibilities will be varied depending on priorities and active projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading role in strategic projects and initiatives across the Group
- Process and reporting improvement activities, present recommendations for improvement and innovation to management
- Provision of analytical and commercial decision support to a range of senior stakeholders & executives
- Identify and drive strategic business risks and opportunities. Seek to mitigate risks and act on opportunities.
- Key support to broader FP&A team
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA/CFA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis and performance analysis
- Modelling, forecasting and reporting with a large organisation or a proven track record from Big 4 TS or Advisory
- Experience working on projects
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver key objectives
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com & 0424 155 675.