- Group FP&A Manager – newly created permanent role
- Large Australia subsidiary of a global multinational
- Circa $160,000 plus super
Our client is an Australian icon with a truly global footprint. As part of a strategic move to centralise the Group FP&A function, I am recruiting a newly created role of FP&A Manager. Working with exceptional leaders this role will provide an excellent platform for the next step in your corporate career.
This role will focus on redesigning and delivering an exceptional budgeting & forecasting process to ensure that the strategic goals of the company are being achieved. As a consequence, there will be a large amount of interaction with be internal and external stakeholders as well as mentoring 2 bright young analysts to the next stage of their career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and develop the budget, forecast and reporting process
- Provide analysis of trends and drivers to provide commentary around the actual vs budget variances
- Lead continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the reporting provided effectively facilitates the decision-making process
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels across group finance, divisional finance and the executive team
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecast reviews
- Lead, coaching and develop a team of 2 analysts
- Tertiary educated (in a relevant discipline) and CA / CPA qualified
- Ideally suited to a candidate originally trained within a Big 4 Audit function
- Experience within a group FP&A function in a large and complex multi divisional company
- Proven leadership of small teams
- Experience within a climate of change and transformation.
- Strong IT System experience including large scale ERP, Excel and (ideally) a Tier 1 Business Intelligence tool.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management
- The ability to present to both financial and non-financial stakeholders