Are you an experienced Structural Engineer who is looking for something a little different? Talent Web are recruiting for a Structural Forensic Engineer to join a global insurance and claims services provider, who operate across Australia. This is a permanent, full-time position based in their Sydney CBD office.
The company is a specialist provider of building and engineering services to the construction and legal industry, operating as the in-house consultancy for a multinational claims services provider. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting forensic structural engineering investigations, including causation reports and providing cost estimates
- Undertaking field investigations on residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Analysing failures in building structures and advise on remedial procedures
- Preparing written reports based on site investigation, determining root causes of failure
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 5 years' local experience working as a Structural Engineer in Australia
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Prior experience scoping and estimating cost of repairs to buildings
- Experience working on site, undertaking forensic and remedial investigations
- Previous employment liaising with law firms and/or insurance companies
If this role sounds like you and you'd like to hear more information then get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 today or apply via the link.