In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing causation reports on defects and damage to buildings and associated structures;
- Preparing scope of works and specifications in accordance local codes and standards;
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail in all technical aspects;
- Undertaking site inspections and liaise with in-house loss adjusters and external insurance providers.
We're looking for candidates with the following background:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Forensic/Remedial Engineer;
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Experience working on residential and infrastructure projects to SA codes and standards;
- Excellent technical report writing skills and design experience is essential for the preparation of reports and scope of works.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the field of Forensic Engineering in Australia and globally. Additional benefits include a lucrative bonus structure based on performance and a car allowance.
Apply now or get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094!