Are you an experienced Structural Engineer, looking for a new role with experience as a Forensic or Remedial Engineer?
Talent Web are recruiting for a Forensic Engineer to join a global insurance and claims services provider, who operate Australia-wide. This is a permanent, full-time position based in their Adelaide CBD office.
The company is a specialist provider of building and engineering services to the construction and legal industry, operating as the in-house consultancy for a multinational claims services provider. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting forensic structural engineering investigations, including causation reports and providing cost estimates
- Undertaking field investigations on residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Analysing failures in building structures and advise on remedial procedures
- Preparing written reports based on site investigation, determining root causes of failure
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 5 years local experience working as a Structural Engineer in Australia
- Experience as a Forensic or Remedial Engineer is ideal, however experience as an Expert Witness can also be considered
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Experience working on site, undertaking forensic and remedial investigations
- Previous employment liaising with law firms and/or insurance companies
If this role sounds like you and you'd like to hear more information then get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 today or apply via the link.