This leading firm are one of the best in Sydney. They offer a fantastic platform for learning and development at the same time as providing flexibility of working!
Reporting to a very experienced finance manager, you would be responsible for all reporting for some specific property funds.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for several funds in accordance.
- Attendance and presentation of results, at monthly fund manager meetings.
- Assist with the annual audit process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly BAS/GST return for the consolidated entity and subsidiary entities
- Preparation of distribution tax calculations including the liaison with external tax advisers
- Preparation of annual income tax returns including the liaison with external tax advisers
- Work closely with asset managers, fund analysts, internal/external registry, investor relations and investors and respond to any ad hoc requests promptly
- Preparation of fortnightly cash flow forecasts
- CA 1st mover or CPA qual with property funds experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply to Melissa immediately if you meet the requirements.