- Sydney CBD offices - overlooking Sydney harbour
- Role suitable for CA 1st mover who wants commercial exposure
- Big 4 - 417 Visa holder sponsorship available
This large business operates over 100 sites across Australia. It owns and operates in a variety of sectors, therefore opens a variety of opportunity for further prospects including both the finance and the commercial streams of the divisional businesses.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role sits at the Group level and is responsible for all group reporting, including budgeting and forecasting and financial results.
- Monthly reporting to management
- Value add reporting (benchmarking, reporting improvement initiatives)
- Bank Covenant reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Taxation compliance for the group including indirect & income taxes (FBT, BAS) R & D, Fuel tax claims
- Assistance with completion of Audit requirements
- Year-end statutory reporting for the group
- Providing advice to the business units on all facets of accounting
- Identification and assessment of future business opportunities and improvements
- Further commercial responsibilities
- Ad Hoc projects for the Directors
- You must be a qualified CA/CPA Accountant from a Big 4 with a preference of clients in manufacturing
- Superb communications, planning and time management skills are required
This is a permanent role offering the successful person sponsorship if required.
Please apply ASAP is you meet the above requirements or call Melissa on 8075 9923 to discuss.