- The role leans more towards commercial than technical work
- Very central St Leonards location
Interacting with clients, managing cashflow, budgeting, forecasting and treasury management all go together to make this a very commercial financial controller role. You will have a team of three strong, technical accountants and an outsourced AP and assistant accounting function in the Philippines - there will be a lot of support.
Other responsibilities include;
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.