Our client is a market leading property & alternates investment group that has been going from strength to strength. They have been experiencing rapid growth and are looking to bring on board a Financial Controller to manage a $4 billion portfolio of FUM.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the development, and successful operation of the of the portfolio. This will involve establishing and implementing policies and procedures, day to day financial management, financial and management reporting, as well as, serving a key finance business partner to the broader business providing key commercial decision support. Due to the complexity in diversity of investments, we are looking for a strong commercial thinker and problem solver.
- Meet all Financial reporting requirements
- Provide insightful management reporting to the executive team
- Establishment and ongoing management of fund compliance activities, including systems, policies and procedures
- Provision of insightful analysis and decision support
- First point of call for Investor queries
- Budgeting, forecasting and treasury responsibilities
- Integral role in the delivery of a systems implementation and process improvements
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience within investment management highly desirable
- Strong local accounting and tax knowledge required
- Experience in M&A/structuring desirable
- Experience providing commercial advice to senior stakeholders
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.