- Work for one of the most dynamic ASX listed companies
- Lead a growing team and implement best practice to enable growth
- $180,000 per annum (negotiable)
We are representing one of Australia's most dynamic companies with the opportunity to be 2i/c to the CFO and lead the finance function in a growing ASX listed company. Providing both technical and people leadership will be the key to success in this role, as you create policy and procedure to facilitate further growth.
- Team management: coaching, mentoring and development to ensure a path for internal progression
- Take ownership for the provision of the financial statements for the group
- Lead financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and provide strategic insight
- Manage the month-end close process
- Monitor group KPIs and provide commentary on variances
- Ensure all reporting obligations are met (including ASX requirements)
- Plan and drive the annual and half yearly statutory reporting and audit processes
- Manage the relevant external advisory relationships (external auditors, tax advisors and banks etc).
- Preparation of board reports and papers
- Define the cash strategy/requirements and maintain treasury and hedging policies
- Ensure efficient working capital management and involvement in M&A/capital raising activities as required
- Manage month-end close, payroll, transactional accounting processes
- Drive best practice in terms compliance and internal controls
- Oversee proper completion of FBT, BAS, PAYG and State and Territory tax lodgements
- Coordinate preparation of Income Tax Returns for the Group
You will be tertiary educated and hold a formal accounting qualification (CA preferred). You will have ideally trained within audit and have a solid foundation in technical accounting and group reporting roles earlier in your career.
Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate considerable experience and aptitude in managing a finance team, showing strong leadership skills with an ability to get the best out of people and an understanding of best practice. Your experience will ideally have come in a dynamic and growing organisation that operates in a number of international jurisdictions.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts or for further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720