My client is a large multi-national with a great track record of career excellence and career development opportunities. With an already high performing team they are looking to grow their current capabilities with a strong controller.
This position will be responsible for aligning the processes and controls with the global guidelines as well as developing the high achieving finance team.
- Responsibility for providing accurate and reliable accounts
- Accurately report on monthly results and communicate effectively
- Provide technical advice and financial control of results
- Ensure internal controls are adhered to and are in line with global reporting standards
- Mentor and develop a highly successful and talented team
- Manage ANZ tax compliance
- Senior Manager / Director within the top CA environment (essential)
- Team Leadership experience of 5+
- USGAAP or IFRS and SOX
Please only apply if you meet the requirements for the role.
Upon successful application, I will look forward to providing you with further detail. Please feel free to call Melissa Meacham on 0403348825