This well-respected property investment firm who are rapidly expanding, are looking for an additional resource to lead their finance team and bolster the Financial Reporting.
Known for employing top performers, they look for high achievers who are ambitious but social.
You will report to a very credible CFO in the property industry. You will focus on the monthly forecasting and financial reporting as outlined below.
- Monthly Forecasting and Reporting to senior stakeholders
- Update Fund Models on a monthly basis including any commentary
- Prepare monthly management accounts incorporating forecast Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Preparation of annual audited financial statements, including liaising with external auditors.
- Ensure all balances for all entities are supported by 'audit standard' reconciliations.
- Analyse and identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records, systems, processes and polices and communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- CA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with detailed financial forecast models
Please apply ASAP to be considered