- Group Financial Controller needed for growing private equity-backed wholesale / distribution company
- Salary form $205k + Super + STI (Negotiable)
- Arndell Park location
- Manage financial reporting obligations for preparation and lodgement of full-year consolidated accounts
- Manage month-end close process and reporting of results
- Provide strong leadership of corporate finance team
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts (e.g Bank, Auditors, Tax Agents, etc)
- Manage the group’s cash flow
- Develop, maintain and implement financial controls, policies, procedures, and processes across the business.
You will ideally have financial management experience in a commercial environment including experience in budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, financial reporting systems and preparing financial statements and reports. A relevant bachelor's degree, as well as a CA/CPA qualification, is required. Experience in the Big Four would also be highly desirable.
You will have highly developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively and liaise with all people at all levels (both internal and external). Strong attention to detail and a process-driven approach are also essential.
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. For further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720