- Process improvement project
- Surry Hills location - near Central Station
An opportunity has arisen to take charge of a process improvement project. They are part of an ASX list media business who are well known for their fun and caring working environment.
This is initially a 3-month assignment to investigate historical financial data and set up a better processes moving forward.
- Building spreadsheets for tracking information on supplier's invoices.
- Assessing supplier invoices and check rates. Making suggestions if regular suppliers and rates are not on preferred agreements
- Investigating balance sheet discrepancies including correct tax rates, superannuation payments
- Liaising with the ATO
- Liaising with various non-finance departments
- Assessment of statutory reports in conjunction with financial reporting regulations
- CA, CPA or ACCA Qualified
- Be able to start immediately or on 1 week notice
- Have process improvement experience including liaising with the ATO, (Superannuation & tax)
Apply immediately if you meet the above requirements.