Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain control over group financial information and develop financial reporting through the effective use of available tools.
- Provide financial statements and year-end financial reports
- Finalise the month-end accounts
- Manage the provision of audit information and related issues for all statutory audits.
- Develop new financial policies and procedures appropriate for changing business processes and maintain existing policies and procedures.
- Implement improvements in financial controls and educate the business on such matters.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA or equivalent (ideally Big 4 CA)