This ASX listed business within Health-care is looking for a qualified financial accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting to the General Accounting Manager you will responsible and main point of contact for one the strategic divisions.
Your role will include but not limited to
- Journal processing/review
- Preparation of GL Account Reconciliations
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayment schedule
- Management of national capital expenditure schedules
- Fixed Assets processing and maintenance transactions
- Investigating and clearing reconciling items to ensure timely clearance
- Preparation of monthly management results within reporting deadlines
- Preparation of divisional and group reporting schedules
- Assist in ad-hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Assist in annual budget processes in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Assist in internal and external audit requirements
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Qualified CA/CPA
- 3+ years Financial Accounting experience, with 1+ year in commercial industry preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills; well-developed communication and analytical skills, a commercial outlook and a mature and engaging interpersonal manner.
- Able to work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Communicate with strong written and verbal skills
- Team player with good relationship building skills
- Experience in a high volume environment Accounting Services environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and high proficiency in Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP essential, TM1 and BPC preferred