About the role
A temporary to permanent opportunity with an ASX-listed organisation has recently been created for an initial 3 month contract. This is a crucial role within the business and one that will allow for future career opportunities and development within a large, commercial environment that offers a collaborative and friendly work culture.
Reporting into the Group Financial Reporting Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group's external financial reporting deliverables together with ensuring the integrity of the consolidation ledger and balances
- Responsible for maintaining the Group's accounting policies, compliant with accounting standards, and ensuring the business complies with these policies
- Providing technical accounting support to the business
- Preparing monthly standard, recurring and non-recurring journal entries
- Preparing month-end/quarter-end full balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Statutory Reporting & Financial Reporting
- Assist with documenting existing processes and procedures
- Continually improve on current processes and controls to that of an ASX-listed company
- Build and maintain fixed asset registers
- Assist with budgeting & forecasting
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail and experience within a ASX-listed environment would be considered highly advantageous.
- Corporate training from an ASX-listed market leader
- Large growth mandate
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an ASX-listed multinational organisation. They have been branded as an "employer of choice" within their field, with first-class employee training programs.