As this ASX business continues to evolve with the market, they are looking to strengthen their financial accounting capability by recruiting a Financial Accountant to support the divisional financial accounting team. With a strong balance sheet and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long-term focus.
About the role:
This position is responsible for the management of divisional accounting for the largest BU and financial processes, including supporting the CFO, Financial Controller, and wider finance team by helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing of invoices and Tax returns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting and analysis including investigation and analysis of result variances
- End-of-month and ad-hoc reports on costs, productivity, margins, and business expenditures
- Resolution of accounting & general ledger queries from the business
- Assisting with the management of the audit process, liaising with external auditors and other external advisors
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable, will consider Big4 first movers
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com and 0424 155 675