We are working in partnership with a leading property investment managememt business that has gone from strength to strength in recent years.
Due to business growth they are now looking for a financial accountant to join their finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Reconciliations, general ledger and journal administration
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly financial and management reports
- Assist in preparation of annual audited statutory financial reports
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Ideally Part/Newly qualified CA/CPA
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Accounting experience within a commercial firm or an Accounting firm
- Postive attitude and desire to learn
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509