We are working in partnership with a high growth digital organization that has gone from strength to strength in recent years. It has managed to continue this success through the Covid-19 pandemic.
Due to internal promotions they are now looking for a driven financial accountant to join their finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts / technical accounting
- Preparation of the Group’s general-purpose financial statements
- Provide support to the team for a timely month end process
- Preparation of the Group’s management reports and the budget variance analysis with comments to CFO
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- At least part qualified CA
- Experience within a Big4 or Mid-tier accounting firm
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- External audit or business services
- At least 2 years experience
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.