- Immediate start
- Qualified Financial Accountant required
- 3 month+ contract
This will be a hands-on, end to end financial accounting role supporting a Senior Accountant, the Finance Manager and the CFO.
- Assist in the delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports with commentaries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare/review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Review sales/agents’ commissions and quarterly support fees prior to payment
- Review vendor payments before payment release
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Liaison and review of outsourced payroll.
- Responsible for the timely review and lodgement of various tax compliance reports (ABS Surveys, BAS, FBT, Income Tax, Payroll Tax)
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Relevant ad hoc duties as required.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Experience in a privately owned, growth phase SME
- Strong all-round, end to end experience
- A hands-on, can-do attitude