- First move from audit
- Big 4 background preferred
- CBD Location
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Chartered Accountant to make their first move into the commercial sector from Audit as a Financial Accountant with one of Australia's most recognisable companies.
Joining at a pivotal moment in the growth of the company, this is a chance to develop within a commercial accounting setting working with some exceptional mentors and accelerate your professional development
Your key duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of accurate financial reports results for the group, including the preparation of a consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the integration of acquired entities
- Support the analysis of the balance sheet, including cash flow and debt covenants in relation to the treasury function
- Provide support to the management reporting process
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Register
- Acting as a key point of contact for the annual audit process
This role will give you exposure to a fast moving, ASX listed environment and will catapult the ideal candidate forward in their post-chartered career. In return the client is looking for openness, flexibility and a strong work ethic to help the finance team enable the company's growth.
You will be degree qualified (finance / commerce / accounting) and have completed your CA within a Big 4 Professional firm. You will ideally be making your first move from a Chartered Accounting firm, have a proactive approach and the willingness to take on any task required in an evolving environment.
To register your interest, submit your application by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720