- Temp Financial Accountant role based in the CBD
- 8-month contract to start mid-June 2019
- $390 per day plus super (and retention bonus)
Our client is a privately held group of companies who require a temporary Financial Accountant level to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an interesting and varied role covering one of the most exciting divisions, but requires a sensible and hands-on approach to cover the end to end finance function with diligence and discretion
- Assist the Financial Controller with budgeting, forecasting and quarterly reports (for up to 20 entities)
- Daily and monthly maintenance of the ledgers
- Monthly reconciliations, bank reconciliations, quarterly reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Responsibility for processing and checking invoices and payments in conjunction with the Accounts Payable department
- Preparation of monthly BAS returns
- Assisting with completion of audit packs and tax returns
- Ad hoc queries and projects
You will be degree qualified and CA or CPA (qualified or part qualified) with a hands-on approach, high level of attention to detail and the ability to assimilate into a small, friendly team. You will be experienced in an end to end accounting or assistant accounting role, where you are happy to do whatever is required. You will be highly organised, with exceptional internal customer service skills and strong Excel and GL IT skills. The contract commitment will run into the first quarter of 2020 with an completion bonus in place to reward your commitment.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts or for further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.