- 6-month role to assist a Financial Accounts team
- $80,000 + super (annualised)
- Crows Nest
This well-established property business is looking for an accountant to help out their team during a busy period.
Reporting to an experienced Controller, you support a Financial Accounting team across all aspects of the Financial Accounting function during a period of significant change. Each day will be different and will support a variety of tasks including month end.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Follow up on older outstanding items on bank reconciliation.
- Month end financial statements
- Assist with clearing accounts that require attention include - workcover, receivables, accruals and prepayments.
- Perform coding reviews of key expense lines, petty cash and expense claims to ensure costs are appropriately recorded in the correct General Ledger accounts.
- Assist in implementation of any process changes or improvements
- Preparation of calculations including contract reviews to ensure all key terms considered
- Ad hoc
- CA/CPA qual or PQ
- Experience with large
Please apply as soon as possible to be considere.