Due to organic growth our client is looking to add to their team for a 3-month contract, for the right candidate this is genuine temp to perm opportunity. As a business our client invests a huge amount of energy to ensure the team enjoy coming to work each day and have opportunities to further develop both personally and professionally.
In your role as Financial Accountant you will play a pivotal role within the team. You will undertake a broad range of commercial and technical responsibilities across the finance function. You will be able to draw on a wealth of knowledge internally and report directly into a highly experienced Manager.
- The provision of accurate and timely reporting, forecasting and accounting advice to senior members of the management team
- Involvement with monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting reporting, forecasting and reconciliation
- Continuous review and improvement of accounting processes and procedures
- Support to the broader Finance Team to deliver on the Company's strategic objectives
- Accurate monthly journal processing to represent a true result for the company
- Establish, review and improve policies and procedures related to the Financial Accounting function
- Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
re specific duties in this role will include;
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Be a fully or part qualified Accountant (e.g. CA/CPA)
- Previous experience working in a complex commercial organisation as a Financial Accountant or someone making a first move from chartered
- Strong track record of career progression and academic achievement.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders