We are currently working with a next-generation renewable energy group that has been growing rapidly over the last few years and are setting up the business for continued growth. As a result they are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to ensure the Finance team can keep up with this growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide finance systems support including researching and resolving system issues with AX2012 and Hyperion.
- Maintenance and development of finance systems to meet processing and reporting requirements.
- Participate in various system projects and assist with process mapping and UAT.
- Develop system user guides and provide training.
- Business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Assist in implementation of new system workflows and controls.
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and system processes.
- Collaborate with IT, finance, and external consultants to resolve system issues, updates and implement changes.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, IT, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA/CFA or equivalent or IT background who has worked with accountants
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Experience working in Finance Systems Accounting and improvement
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 & or Hyperion
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on firstname.lastname@example.org & 0404 693 509.