Our client is a high growth SaaS based technology business with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. Due to this growth they are looking to appoint a Finance Manager in a newly created position.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of financial compliance activities and quality of management information. Critically, you will embrace technology and a continuous improvement mindset to drive the development of a highly engaged finance function which is a true enabler of the organisational strategy. You will take a lead role in a new ERP implementation process.
- Meet all Financial reporting requirements and frameworks
- Provide insightful management reporting to the executive team
- Management of compliance activities
- Preparation and management of company tax returns
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Integral role in the delivery of a systems implementation and process improvements
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience within SaaS based technology business preferred
- Experience of leading process improvement projects
- Exposure to systems implementation highly regarded
- Experience providing value add to business operations.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.