- Greenfield opportunity within a leading property company
- Provide Finance leadership within a high-profile new division
- Partner with the GM in the start-up and growth phase
This exciting new role, within a high-profile division of a leading property group, requires a hands-on, end-to-end Finance Manager to partner the divisional GM through the start-up and growth phase. It is a great opportunity to add value from day 1 and to leverage the broader finance infrastructure and community to create a best practice finance model.
- Create and manage the financial reporting processes
- Preparation and management of budgets, forecasts and variance reporting
- Manage and deliver the budget, including quarterly forecasting and analysis of corporate overheads
- Assist with the financial analysis and on-boarding of new business
- Identifying and supporting continuous improvement in processes, systems and reporting
- Building effective business partnering relationships and working collaboratively across the business
You will be tertiary qualified and hold a CA or CPA qualification. You will be an experienced and hands on Finance Manager with the ability and willingness to perform the full range of tasks required in a greenfield role. Experience within the property industry and particularly with relevant industry IT systems would be a distinct advantage.
Moreover, you will be a results-driven professional who demonstrates a positive and energetic approach and a well-developed ability to problem solve. You will thrive under pressure and be able to meet tight time-frames without compromising accuracy. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to develop strong working relationships with a professionally diverse group of stakeholders and have well-developed group presentation skills.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts or for further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720