This highly regarded diversified Blue Chip Corporate with a number of service offering and divisions has recently undergone a significant period of growth including a number of new acquisitions. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for future growth this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader in a key newly created role. Initially a 12 month contract, this role has a high possibility of going permanent.
Reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller the role will be responsible for managing the divisions financial and management reporting requirements.
Key tasks will include:
- Co-ordinate and manage the month end timetable to ensure all deadlines are met, including actual and forecast.
- Preparation of all Group reporting requirements
- Management of monthly management reporting
- Management of all statutory reporting and regulatory reporting requirements
- Act as the key point of contact for all Group Finance reporting and forecasting queries
- Assistance with co-ordinating annual strategic planning process, focussing on reporting requirements to Group Finance, Corporate Development, Executive and senior management
- Preparation of board reports
- Ensuring general ledger integrity
- Support the CFO and Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
- Participate in the development of management reporting systems and accounting methods to improve existing procedures
The Ideal Canidate
You are CA/CPA qualified, ideally having started your careers in a Big 4 or large Mid-Tier Accounting firm and have had extensive exposure to large, complex corporates. You have high level knowledge of technical accounting and reporting requirements. In addition, you have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively with senior management, and the strong interpersonal and communications skills required to build strong professional relationships at every level of the organisation. Candidates must be immediately available.