- Be the Finance Business Partner for growing Private Equity backed company
- Salary circa $140,000 plus super (negotiable).
- Western Sydney location
- Provide and interpret the company’s financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Lead the financial reporting process within specified deadlines
- Deliver the to annual budget and regular forecasts, providing commentary to explain variances.
- Monitor cash flow
- Create and develop strong external stakeholder relationships (Tax advisors, auditors etc)
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Manage the corporate insurance program
- Manage the company payroll including monthly remuneration, annual bonuses, Tax, Workers Compensation
You will have highly developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively and liaise with all people at all levels (both internal and external). You core technical accounting skills will be complemented by a highly commercial mindset and a solid background in analysis
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. For further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720